I represented the Sellers of the property located at 6420-A Opaekaa Road in Kapaa, Hi.
The property Just Sold for $760,000.
This is an updated home in Wailua Homesteads with four bedrooms (two are master suites) and three baths in excellent condition. Single-story living with 2436 sq ft of living space on over 1/2 acre with an abundance of fruit trees, spice trees and plants and flowers.
- The kitchen has new cabinets, a breakfast bar, pantry, lighting, tiled floors, granite counter tops, a center island and stainless steel appliances.
- The living room has new wood flooring.
- Built-in cabinets in the dining room provide additional storage and display.
- The Master Bath offers a large fully tiled walk-in shower, dual vanities, upgraded cabinets and tile flooring. Walk-in closet with sky tube.
- Master bedroom and second and third bedroom have wood laminate floors
- The third (full) bathroom has been updated.
The very large Guest Bedroom/ Bath suite is separated from the main living area by a large rear entry all- purpose room. The guest bath has a jetted tub and large walk-in shower. Guest Bedroom has hardwood floors and is large enough to accommodate a sitting area or office area.
Two car garage. Lanai is covered with a trellis. Solar roof/attic fan in the main living area.
The fortunate Buyer are going to enjoy mango, avocado, lychee, coffee, mountain apple, starfruit, Japanese persimmon, clementine, cara cara, blood and navel oranges, banana, meyer lemons, nutmeg, allspice, bay leaf, Hawaiian cherry, cinnamon, turmeric, many ginger flowers and even a blueberry and a miracle berry bush.
The back of the property provides a personal park-like setting that abuts the Opaekaa Stream that flows to Opaekaa Falls.
If you are selling or buying real estate on the island of Kauai, you can count on my being professional and ethical.
Carol L Skon, Realtor Broker, GRI, e-Pro
Green Realty Group Kauai, Hawaii
Main office: 1888 Kalakaua Avenue Suite C312, Honolulu, HI 96815